Working at UCCS
Working at UCCS
Why Work at UCCS
The University of Colorado Colorado Springs is committed to providing all employees with an inclusive and rewarding work environment. Discover what UCCS has to offer.
Benefits of Working at UCCS
The health and well-being of UCCS employees and their families is a top priority for UCCS. Employees receive exceptional benefits, including:
- Medical insurance, with the lowest cost option being $0 to the employee
- Dental, Vision, Life, and Disability insurance
- Mandatory retirement plans - with up to 10% contribution from CU
- Tuition Assistant Benefit available to you or a dependent
- Paid Parental Leave after 12 months of employment
- Off-Campus Housing Resources
Inclusive Diversity at UCCS
The University of Colorado Colorado Springs is committed to providing an environment where all individuals can achieve their academic and professional aspirations - free from unlawful discrimination or harassment based on protected class status.
Founded in 1965, the University of Colorado Colorado Springs sits at the top of the Austin Bluffs in Colorado Springs. UCCS is one of four campuses in the University of Colorado system and is home to over 9,000 undergraduate and 1,800 graduate students. Within the Colorado Springs campus, there are six colleges:
- College of Business and Administration
- College of Education
- College of Engineering and Applied Science
- College of Letters, Art & Sciences
- College of Nursing and Health Sciences
- College of Public Service
Living in Colorado Springs
Located at the base of Pikes Peak, Colorado Springs is home to over 470,000 people. The city offers exceptional recreational and cultural opportunities, including the U.S. Olympic Museum, Garden of the Gods, and Pikes Peak.
U.S. News & World Report ranks Colorado Springs as the second-best place to live in the United States.
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
Find answers to common questions from other applicants.