Employment Verification

Effective November 1, 2020 Employers Unity will be The Work Number. Please visit the Employee Services webpage for more information.

Employment verification is conducted through a company called The Work Number. Employees can use this website to create a record of their employment status and provide a requestor access to review it.

For more information about how to request or grant access to employment verification, visit the Employee Services website.


Frequently Asked Questions

The Work Number was not able to verify a previous employee, can I contact HR?

Yes, absolutely! There are a couple scenarios where previous employees will not be found by Employer's Unity:

  1. Employees who left the University 10 or more years ago
  2. Employees that were employed through a student position 

If The Work Number is not able to verify a previous employee, please email hrhelp@uccs.edu to obtain dates of employment or position information. Salary information will not be provided through email and must be requested by the employee. 


I am an external user (i.e. Mortgage Lender) needing to verify salary information of a current employee.

For salary information of a current employee, a request must be made through The Work Number

If you are verifying an employee on an academic contract and need the months or amount of the contract broken down or clarified. Please have the employee contact Human Resources at hrhelp@uccs.edu. We will provide the employee with a verified letter explaining the contract details.